My Holiday

My Holiday

This story occurs during the school holidays yesterday. Me, my brother, my cousin and my parents went to Bandung by car. We were planning to spend the holidays at home aunt Wilma.

When our car was on the road Kebayoran Baru, suddenly heard a sound like a balloon burst. Because my cousin was worried that something had happened, our car finally pulled over. And it's true, our car tires burst.

Eventually we were all forced out of the car and push the car together. Almost 30 minutes we pushed the car, we finally found a tire shop.


We had to wait almost an hour until our tire repaired. Once completed, we continued our journey again with feeling tired.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

STRATEGI PEMBELAJARAN BAHASA ANAK TUNANETRA

NILAI RUJUKAN KURIKULUM

SIMULASI MODEL PEMBELAJARAN INOVATIF DAN KREATIF